Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 250 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 07-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #5641
Cloud_Ninja
Procrastanator Extrodinar

“Pfft, Fine, we’ll just keep you cool by shoving ice down your top.”– Trying to figure out how to make a friend’s Aqua armour cooler, there wasn’t any room to put in a fan like we usually do for bulky armour and fursuits, so I suggested shoving ice down it.

“No, I am not cosplaying him. No one would recognise me and I demand attention!” – A friend suggested I make a costume of one of my characters for the next convention.

“I cannot believe I’m making a fursuit again after the hell the first one gave me. That’s it, I’m definitely a cosplay masochist.” – I started making a fursuit of Clawz from NiGHTS into Dreams. I have a habit of making costumes that are hell to make, thus the cosplay masochist comment.

“Oh my god, I just realised I’m pretty much cosplaying on a ghost tour. Maybe I’ll see Aradia.” – I wore my Karkat shirt and my grey pants on a ghost tour because they were the warmest clothes I could find.

“Baby, will you be the king to my Ice Queen?” – I’m making Ice Queen from Adventure Time and said this to one of my friends.

“Where’d my boobs go? Why can’t they do this when I want them too!”

Me: Ha! You can’t shake the chessboard when you’re losing now.
Friend: But I can push the cosplayers over. Ha, I still win!

Working On

Companion Cube gijinka - Portal
Red Pyro - Team Fortress 2
Meulin Leijon - Homestuck
Cloud_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-23-2012, 01:37 AM   #5642
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

"Exactly no one has boobs that go two directions at once..." -Watching High School of the Dead

"My tail is flacid! ;A;" -Cosplaying Pikachu and my tail droops

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #5643
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"I will bludgeon you to death with my pop-up book of doom if you don't shut up!"

My friends were being derp's and making fun of Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh's first name. I plan to cosplay him next year and I randomly blurted that out.

I now have to make a pop-up book of doom for my cosplay just to bludgeon them with XD
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #5644
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

"Does this pose make me look more manly?"

"Do my boobs stick out?"

I asked both these questions to my guy friend while cosplaying as Eiri Yuki.
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion [Complete]
Vanessa from The Little Mermaid [Complete]

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #5645
Homicydalle
Spooking around.

"I wish this was my real hair!"
^Just got a wig.

"I wish I had nails like that!"
^My mother got her nails done just like the Undertaker's except a little shorter and more square.
Homicydalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #5646
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"I need coke and a needle."

I was getting ready to finish sewing the bias tape to Hartia's coat but I couldn't find my pin cushion. I was also thirsty. I was very grateful that nobody had heard me say that when I realized how bad it sounded.

"NOOOOOOO! I want to be pretty men who play children's card games!"

I was going to get my wig for Duke Devlin at the arda booth at Otakon, but it's out of stock, so I decided to get my Pegasus wig instead. It's also out of stock now. I yelled this to my friend over skype.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 07-24-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Unread 07-25-2012, 04:13 AM   #5647
Cloud_Ninja

"Brother, stop seizing my vital regions!" - cosplaying Canada and America was binding my chest. She kept reaching around and touching my breasts to see how flat I was. It was shouted in the ladies bathroom and we got some funny looks when we came out of the stall.

"Sometimes I wonder what the norms think when two girls go into a stall and after gasps and questionable sentences, two guys walk out."

"Only in Australia could you get a full sized flag and drugs at the same time." - started putting together a cosplay of Australia and got the flag at the chemist while getting perscriptions filled.

"Mate, it's so much easier to cosplay your own country." - seriously, the day after I decided to start Australia I almost finished the costume simply from having a few things already and going to one opshop.

"I love being a brunette" - usually I complain the my dark hair means I can't dye it many colours, but lately I've been cosplaying characters with short brown or black hair, so I can just use my own hair instead of a wig.

"Nah mate, we need a drop bear, he's just a cuddley koala." - an inside joke between my friends is that Australia's koala is a drop bear and we were searching for a stuffed koala that looked evil.

"Eh no, we aren't historical renactors, we a-, eh fuck it, yeah we're historical renactors." - we were walking to an old navy fort to take pictures and were stopped several times by people asking if we were historical renactors. Eventually we just went with it. Didn't end up getting any pictures because the fort was closed by the time we got to it.

"Spaaain, Russia's eating all the babies' heads." - not said by me but the Romano of the group about me. We bought a bag of jelly babies and I kept on biting off the heads then offering the bodies to Romano with a creepy grin.

"Oh, I was wearing them backwards" - put on my Hunter costume half asleep and realised halfway through the day that I put them on backwards.

"I lost my heart, who stole my heart?"

Working On

Unread 07-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #5648
Candle

"How the hell did I get a Grell hair /THERE/?!"
Wig hairs are sneaky buggers and get into very. VERY. strange places.
Candle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #5649
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

"Ugh I need a new skeleton. The one I have just won't do what I need."

I meant a new skeleton to hang off my arm when I'm Faust VIII. I have one in my attic but it's too small and heavy. Plus it's the one we put in our yard at Halloween so I don't think my dad would be too keen on my putting a bullet hole in its head. We got a Halloween catalogue in the mail today and it reminded me I wanted to look for a lighter one when the party store starts putting them out.
Unread 07-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #5650
Uni-Light001
Enternal Cupcake Stalker

'Mum, please can ya respike my hair up, its gone normal again' ;o; (XD I said that to my mother when in the bathroom at one of the conventions that I went too this year and I was cosplaying as a female version of Spinner cortez from battle force 5*
Uni-Light001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #5651
Lurrdoc
[SHSL ???]

"I'm going to purchase mma/boxing gear. Not to box or anything. Just for cosplay."

| deviantArt | tumblr | MyAnimeList |

| Rock Lee - 90% | Relius Clover - 85% | Gunha Sogiita - 65% |
Lurrdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #5652
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

"Well, shit, I mention painting myself gray and all my friends leave me."
-Oh the woes of having two friends who have only heard the Homestuck horror stories. Still not sure whether I'll cosplay it because of that.

"*sobbing* OH MY GOD W-WE'LL BE SO MUCH SEXIEEEER THAN THEEEEM..."
-...Friend and I joking about how bad our cosplays will be XDD
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #5653
Yet Another
Forever Sleepy

"Boxers!"

Skyrim Casual: 30 % Done!
Kaylee Frye (Firefly): 40% Done!
Jem Carstairs, Oswin Oswald, Magnus Bane, Pikachu, Trainer White: Done!
Yet Another is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #5654
Cloud_Ninja

Me: I'm not forgotten!
Friend: Where the hell did you come from?
Me: I-it's me brother. Mathew.
Friend: Who?
Me: Canada! The one that sacrificed his vital regions to Prussia for you!
Friend: Oh, the ghost. Hi Mathew, when did you get here?
(Walking around the mall with some friends as Canada and someone came up to me to ask about our costumes and we started that. We scared the poor guy off XD The Prussia comment was from a con where a Prussia went around seizing people's 'vital regions')

Me: Stop groping my wig.
Friend: But it's so soft and gropable, except the curl.
Me: That's because it's telling you to stop the groping... And the curl is just wire.
(My friend was running her hands through my Canada wig. I made the curl by painting a piece of wire blonde)

"Has anyone seen Kumawona?" - talking about the stuffed polar bear I use as Kumajirou.

"Yay, I'm an unholy lovechild~" - we were joking about different Hetalia pairings based on what blood we had. Lets just say based on mine, there would be a huge lovefest.

Me: Sometimes I think my body knew I'd want to pretend to be men and gave me these boobs to spite me.
Girlfriend: Or they knew you would have amazing girlfriend and wanted to reward her.
Me: I hate you and you and your reward-boobs.

Edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI_-QKQgTOQ Me and my friend that plans to cosplay New Zealand renacted that video. with completely straight faces.

Working On

Last edited by Cloud_Ninja : 08-01-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #5655
touchmon
Make All The Things!

"I guess I'll have to wear this until AnimeNorth! "

I had gotten my Saber top on after much struggling...and found I could not get it off. My sister had to rescue me with a pair of scissors.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote