Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 232 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 08-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #5686
AllYourBase7745
The Orignal Sword Dude

"I feel like a pedophile..." I said this at a con when my buddy told me to watch her little sisters, who loved calling me "big daddy" due to the fact that I was a Bioshock freak at the time...

"Hey, you're sexy. Can I date you?" These words were literally the first things I uttered when I first met my girlfriend. Her friend, who also happened to me my friend also, brought her along to a con... and then that quote... and the rest is history...

Meryl: So, there's something you like?
Solid Snake: Yeah, you've got a great butt!
Meryl: Oh, I see! First it's my eyes, now it's my butt! What's next?
Solid Snake: On the battlefield, you never think about what's next...
AllYourBase7745 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #5687
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"God Dammit, why didn't I wear anything under this coat! I'm hot! DX"

I was doing a photoshoot as Hartia from Orphen, and to be true to the anime, all I had on under the coat was my binding (Hartia doesn't wear a shirt under his coat in the anime.) My friends and I randomly decided to play tag and I got so sweaty running around in a long sleeved coat and dark blue pants in 78 degree weather, but I couldn't take off my coat since we were in a public park. Finally my friend just gave me her shirt.

Note to self, wear a friggin' camisole when I wear Hartia at NYCC. Screw complete accuracy.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #5688
touchmon
Make All The Things!

"Dang it! Can I travel by map and grab a cosplay and come back here?"

I'm currently on vacation with the family in Engliand and there are so many good places for pictures here. *_* So I said that, which is a reference to the Muppets . XD

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #5689
Mademoiselle
Resident Gravity Tester

"Yay, Emily's back from the shop! Oh wait...aw man that means I have to use her."

I just picked up my sewing machine (Emily) from getting serviced and realized when I got home that meant I'd have to use her. While she's been in the shop I've been using my treadle instead and found that I prefer people-power to electricity. Guess I can always take the machine out of the treadle cabinet and put Emily in it instead. Still, never thought I wouldn't want to use my lovely old girl.
Unread 08-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #5690
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"They're playing my song! Dangit why didn't I bring my sexy?"

I'm at the beach and I saw a magic show, during which they stared playing "I'm bringing sexy back." Made me wish I had some of my Duke Devlin stuff with me. Though I did find it cool that I had decided to bring my Duke necklace with me and just happened to be wearing it when they started playing Duke's theme music. XD
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 08-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #5691
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Turn up the spice girls!"
I was working on my Pegasus jacket and my friend started playing the Spice Girls as an homage to Yu-Gi-Oh abridged. I decided to roll with it.

"Yes! My Pegasus cosplay is going to be awesome!"
When I was little, my mom never let me watch Yu-Gi-Oh, and it wasn't until recently when my friends showed me the abridged series that I got into it. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be cosplaying from it.

"oww-DON'T GET BLOOD ON THE BIAS TAPE!"
I stabbed my finger while sewing the trim to Pegasus' jacket. My first reaction wasn't "Ow pain, I need a band-aid" but "don't get blood on the white trim." Thinking like a cosplayer.

"I can't wait until next Otakon when I can go around calling people Boy!"
...I'm very excited to debut Pegasus.

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 08-25-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Unread 08-25-2012, 04:00 AM   #5692
EvilLittleKiss
Profound Historical Youth

I didn't say this, but when I was cosplaying Scout from TF2, I got into my friends' car with some other Homestuck copslayers. (I was the only non-HS one) We all went on an adventure to Walmart to buy apple juice, and there weren't enough seats so I had to lie down across everyone with my head in a Dave Strider's crotch. My boyfriend wasn't too happy about that. And a Dad cosplayer gave me an empty can of Bonk.

"Look, it's a shirt of meeeee!" I was also cosplaying Scout then and had found a Scout shirt in the Dealer's Room.
EvilLittleKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #5693
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Damn you Duke Devlin and your flare-leg pants!"

I went to the store yesterday is hopes of finding a pair of black jeans that would fit over my boots for my Duke cosplay. I found boot cut jeans, and black jeans, but not black jeans that would fit over my boots. DX of all the things I have to do for Duke, I thought Finding pants would be the easiest.
Unread 08-26-2012, 02:31 AM   #5694
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

"Do you think they'd let me bring a fake scythe to the mall?"

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #5695
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Aww, I wish Tessa could come to Katsucon, Duke needs his harem!"

I plan on debuting my cosplay of Duke Devlin at Katsucon, and my one friend has agreed to be Serenity with me. I'm sad that Tessa, my friend who agreed to cosplay Tea, probably won't be able to come. I seriously could not believe I said this though XD marathoning the abridged series has done stuff to my mind.
Unread 08-31-2012, 01:22 AM   #5696
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Will you take pictures with me when we're both dressed as extremely attractive men and I'm coming on to you?"

I started re-reading Fairy Cube since I'm cosplaying Kaito again at Katsucon and this time I picked up on all the KaitoXRaven subtext and am kinda fangirling over it. I asked my friend cosplaying Raven if she'd indulge my fangirlism for pictures.

"Yay! You don't know how happy you've made me to let me hit on you while I'm dressed as a manwhore faerie!"
My Raven agreed.

"Seriously, thank you for letting me yaoi all over you."

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 08-31-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Unread 08-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #5697
KuruttaKanashii
Tempest in a Teapot

Me: Yes... I am the more attractive reincarnation of Emperor Palpatine...
(As Izaya, with my hood up. My friend, as Shinra, suggested this idea, and it immediately became headcanon.)

For cosplay photos please visit my tumblr
KuruttaKanashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 04:26 PM   #5698
iseedreampeople

"I shall pluck it like a one-winged Thanksgiving turkey of doom!"

Me, referencing my plans to take apart the wing from my Sephiroth costume to try to modify the framework for it.
iseedreampeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #5699
Holierthanthou
Haku Strider

This is from a Skype conversation with someone from my group yesterday:

"Good idea :3 I gotta sew the scarf still, but I can't work my mom's bobbin winder, so I'm stuck >.<
Luckily, Barb gave me a sewing machine We gotta get a few parts for it, though
It's an oooooold singer, and it's SUPER pretty
I took a picture of it and set it as my profile picture. Isn't it pretty? :3
... I'm obsessing over a sewing machine."
Russia-APH (FINISHED), Dave Strider- Homestuck (FINISHED), Terezi Pyrope- Homestuck (FINISHED), Feferi Peixes- Homestuck (FINISHED), Sherlock Holmes- Sherlock (FINISHED), Cecil Palmer- Welcome to Night Vale (FINISHED), Grell Sutcliff- Kuroshitsuji (99% Done), Cicero- Skyrim (30% Done)

Facebook ~ Tumblr ~ Deviantart
Holierthanthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #5700
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"I was afraid of how you'd react, so I'm really grateful you agreed to go yaoi-ing with me in the park!"
In reference to my last post. Also "I'll try not to grope you too much."

"Raven hit me, this means we're engaged!"
It's a Kyo Kara Maoh joke XD

"Also Raven, you are my boyfriend and we're going out ten times."
I was quoting LittleKuriboh videos, I swear XD

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 09-01-2012 at 08:28 PM.