Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 231 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #5956
poskii

"Time to loose my boobs!" - When I crossplayed as Pit from Kid Icarus

"It's genderbent but I still feel like he deserves a dong." - When I cosplayed a genderbent Jecht from Final Fantasy X.
poskii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #5957
Ron Jr

I was getting my car washed before heading to a con, trunk is fully packed. The car wash guy was drying it and opened the trunk. He gasped and I yelled over to him "Just ignore the head." I had a full head mask in there on a foam wig stand head thing. Kept expecting the police to pull me over.
Ron Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #5958
touchmon
Make All The Things!

"I demand this skirt be shortened!"

My skirt for Fate/Extra Heroine came in and it goes down to my knees. Far too long for something that's supposed to be "anime short"

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #5959
violetlights
Pokemon Master

"Mom, where's my thong?!"

My friend was working on her Final Fantasy X-2 Rikku cosplay, and was taking apart a thong to attatch the straps to her skirt. I died laughing.
violetlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 06:59 AM   #5960
Neelh
Toa of Psionics

"No, SHE'S the sexy alien fishboy, I just got grey paint."

Me to my dad on Meg.

"I need to put my contacts in, and then I'll put my glasses on."

I normally wear glasses. I was cosplaying Jade. I needed different glasses.

And, bonus from Meg involving dancing...

"How do you even dance to this?"

*CUE EXPRESSIVE DANCING TO SBURBAN JUNGLE*

nokama.tumblr.com
Neelh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #5961
ChillyCircle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilafatyu View Post
"I should cosplay Vocaloid. I should probably figure out what it is first."
I had this thought too!
ChillyCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #5962
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Where's my hair of a sexist blonde man?"

My friend was borrowing my Jadeite from Sailor Moon wig, I wanted it back.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #5963
JediofTime
Use the Triforce Link

When I started taking sewing lessens so I could be able to make my costume personally, I thought to myself: "Why didn't I start this sooner?"
JediofTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #5964
epicserendipity
Love the wind in my hair

"Turn up Michael Buble. I aim to embroider."

Future Cons: Anime Expo 2014 (L.A)

FINISHED PROJECTS:

100%: Yosuke Hanamura (Many outfits) (Persona 4)
Current Projects:
Junpei Iori (Persona 3 --with my friends.)

Kaoru Kamiya - Kendo uniform (Rurouni Kenshin -anime)
My Youtube Channel (I sing and stuff here.)
BTVA voice acting profile
epicserendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 06:17 AM   #5965
Cloud_Ninja
Procrastanator Extrodinar

Me: Cosplay or games, cosplay or games. Brother help me decide.
Brother: I'll buy the freaking game if you stop calling me 'brother' like the creepy little girl you are.
Me:.... Deal?
(This game I wanted was on sale so it was $20 instead of $80, but I had only brought enough money to the mall to buy a coat for a cosplay. I have a habit of calling my family by their titles, 'mother', 'brother', things like that. My big brother hates it because he finds it creepy.)

"Oh yeah, I wanna cosplay him. Just gotta figure out how to set my head on fire." - I wanted to cosplay Needles Kane/Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal for a Twisted Metal group. Rnded up deciding on Dollface since I couldn't figure out how to make fake flames that actually looked okay.

"I have the urge to wear that wig and make everyone think my hair magically grew long in a week." - One of the wigs I got for my bithday is the exact same shade of brown as my hair and goes down to my waist, my real hair only goes to above my shoulders.

"Does my tattoo showing really matter? Not like it's gonna show up in pictures unless someone decides to shoot my neck." - a friend was trying to convince me to let her put concealer on the tattoo on the nape of my neck. I really don't think it matters because it's small and has only shown in pictures twice in the few years I've had it.

"Oh my god, I think Grandmother was Vriska." - My back up glasses are in frames that that belonged to my grandmother on my father's side. They look a lot like Vriska from Homestuck's glasses.

"I so need frames that actually sort of go with my costumes" - because my glasses don't look good on any of my cosplays, the only reason I really got them was because they're small enough to fit under a mask. My back up pairs look sort of okay, except to Vriska ones.

"Okay, I just wrote a haiku about being disapointed by a lack of tea, I think it's time to pack up the sewing machine and get some sleep." - It was four in the morning and I was trying to get a friend's costume for a play done in time (opening night is in a few days) and I wrote a haiku when I realised my teapot was empty.

Me: Ow ow I think I just broke my butt. Oh my god, did I break my tail?
Friend: Do you want my to see if it's okay?
Me: Nooo, you just wanna touch the butt.
(Cosplaying while skating. I was Nightcrawler and fell really hard on my arse, my friend was cosplaying a character that likes to touch butts. Luckily I didn't break the tail... again)

"But I neeed you Tavros, how else will anyone know I'm your lusus?" - I was going to do a humanised Tinkerbull with my friend who cosplays Tavros. I'm worried no one will realise who I am without him. (the costume is basically a white version of Tinkerbell, with bull horns, ears and tail and a nose ring.)

"Mmm, fluffy. If it wasn't a billian degrees I'd wrap myself in you." - talking to some fur for my Clawz fursuit. Though not all that odd for me since I love wrapping myself in fluffy stuff.

"Hmm, perhaps I should wait to wear Clawz until winter. Or figure out how to coat the inside with ice." I was trying the bodysuit of Clawz on and it's soooo hot I know I'll get heatstroke if I wear it in summer, yet all the cons in my state seem to be in summer so I'll have to figure out a way to cool down the body section ( The head is relatively cool because I built a battery-powered fan into it, which I can't do to the body cause of lack of space.)

"Curse you boobs, you will be my downfall." - At 21 my breasts still seem to be growing. I ordered a bodysuit fitted to my chest-size a few months back and now it's uncomfortable to wear because stupid boobs.

"Fanservice on the train and we aren't even going to Supanova." - every Supanova at least one person is asked to do fanservice on the train. I said this about the fact we were on a train and someone asked us to fanservice.

"Ooo, if this wasn't made of metal it'd be perfect for Cluedo cosplaying." - for Halloween my friends and me are planning on doing the Cluedo characters and we want to have each of the weapons from the boardgame. I don't think carrying a metal candlestick around would be a great idea, probably will buy one then use it to make one out of paper mache.

Me: I'm tempted to alter manniquin heads to ressemble the dead trolls and carry them around on a huge platter when I'm sober Gamzee.
Friend: Oh god no. Imagine explaining that to the cops if they pull us over.
Me: 'Don't worry sir, I only killed the kitty and the sweating guy, I just decided to decapitate the others and use them as a jury. No sir I'm not on drugs and that's the problem.' Yep, I'd end up in the nuthouse.

"Holy muffins of fudge-nuggets!" - I stabbed myself with a craft knife while carving horns out of foam and was trying not to curse in front of my *three-year old niece. One of the more intersting curse-replacements I've come up with.

"Honey, will you be a dear and tighten my binding. And if you aren't too annoyed about the loss of boobage will you do me the honor of paint my neck grey." - to my fiancee. She doesn't like me binding because she worries I'll damage them or pass out. I still like to tease that it's because sh misses them.

Working On

Companion Cube gijinka - Portal
Red Pyro - Team Fortress 2
Meulin Leijon - Homestuck

Last edited by Cloud_Ninja : 02-24-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Cloud_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #5966
Julesie

"I don't want to look like a cute little girl. I want to look like a tall, big masculine man!"

Me when my friend was asking why I don't cosplay as Kagami Taiga from Kuroko no basket because she said I'd look like a cute chibi version.
Julesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #5967
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Why do you always call me cute when I'm dressed as an assassin, a manwhore or a guy who's brother attempts to destroy the future?! None of those things are cute!"
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #5968
PurpleLeafX3

Girl from the convention: Omg what an awesome cosplay! Can I take a picture of you?
Me: Sure , just let me fix my bunny ears and align my tail,

~while cosplaying as Siesta 45 from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni~
Next: Annie Leonhardt \ Shingeki No Kyojin \ Annie and Mikasa pair
Next: Eru Chitanda \ Hyouka \ Solo [date unknown]
PurpleLeafX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 03:46 PM   #5969
touchmon
Make All The Things!

"This is why you need to be friends with cosplayers! They have the random stuff you need!"

My friend has a party thing to go to tonight and her bra was showing in the back. I had safety pins and I used those to fix her up. And I ended up saying that. XD

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #5970
l4dybu6

"HOW MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF WIGS ARE THERE??" - when buying my first wig
"You know, I would make a pretty good loli..." -To my friend when we were looking at cosplays to do together
"I just pinned my dress to the ironing board" - Never pin together anything when you are tired. Especially if you decide to do it ON the ironing board!

Completed:
  • Xion ~ Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
l4dybu6 is offline   Reply With Quote