Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Matsuri

Closed Thread
Unread 04-23-2007, 12:52 PM   #136
[MC]
(^_~)\\//

PZ Girls will not be in maid outfits :\

BUT there will be very nice and sweet volunteers @ the 'Maid Cafe'^__^ and yes in maid outfits... what's a maid cafe w/o them ^__~

Deneice and I will be manning our panels throughout Friday and Sat... and then we'll be @ the All Star Awards Banquet on Sunday.

Look out for us we'll be in our favorite cosplays.

I'll be ABA on Friday ^__~

Hrrmmm... wonder who Deneice will be ... guess u guys gotta go to find out >__<

Last edited by [MC] : 04-23-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Unread 04-23-2007, 06:03 PM   #137
FE Freak
buys Arda Wig exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MC] View Post
PZ Girls will not be in maid outfits :\
I'm sad as well,alas it wasnt meant to be.On to bigger and better things.

Quote:
Look out for us we'll be in our favorite cosplays.

I'll be ABA on Friday ^__~

Hrrmmm... wonder who Deneice will be ... guess u guys gotta go to find out >__<
Hey MC,the cosplay in your avatar doesnt happen to ABA does it,I dont own a PS2 so,I'm in the dark about Guilty Gear,and who couldn't pass that costume up. Four more days until AM guys,just hold on a bit longer.Best thing to do is to not think about it,until recently have I actually started getting giddy about the con.
Unread 04-23-2007, 09:00 PM   #138
peony
Future Pixar Employee

Yeah Nina, be Edgeworth, although GOD I WISH JASY WAS HERE WITH US DDD:

so omg who is excited for this weekend? Good thing I don't have anything important schoolrelated this week because I won't be able to concentrate!
FRIDAY: Claire Bennet - Heroes
SATURDAY: Katara - Avatar the Last Airbender
SKIT: Phoenix Wright : 4Kids Entertainment VS The Dubbed Anime (extended version)
Unread 04-23-2007, 10:32 PM   #139
tahiti
Rockin' the shabanga!

I'm gonna try as hard as I can to get my Wonderland!Honey-chan done this week. It's going to be more based off the manga than anything.
I may bring down Donald, since my sister will be there, and then of course, I have regular Honey-chan, and the twins may make a Friday night appearance.

Chihiro: Daddy, are we lost?
Dad: Don't worry, I've got four-wheel drive. (Spirited Away)
Unread 04-23-2007, 11:53 PM   #140
RavenSkies

I'm trying so hard to get my costumes done. I wasn't gonna go to AM cuz i had plans to visit my friend in Arizona but she cancelled on me last minute. So, now I gotta make some quicky costumes fast. I only have 3 days! GAHH!!
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:10 AM   #141
Hedgehogey

Hey I kindof need a room and ride, since mine backed out. I'm already registered, in the artist's alley. If you can provide either of these things, please, send me a message. I'll obviously contribute financially.
Unread 04-24-2007, 11:07 AM   #142
[MC]
(^_~)\\//

Hi FE Freak ^__^

Yes U R CORRECT...pertie good for someone who knows a bit about GG! That avatar is my A.B.A. cosplay with Paracelsus [key]. We're gonna kick it at AM this weekend... I'll be in A.B.A. on Friday ^__~

Hope to seeeee ya!! ^__^ Make sure to come and say hi if u see me wondering around HAHAHA
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:17 PM   #143
FE Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MC] View Post
Hi FE Freak ^__^

Yes U R CORRECT...pertie good for someone who knows a bit about GG! That avatar is my A.B.A. cosplay with Paracelsus [key]. We're gonna kick it at AM this weekend... I'll be in A.B.A. on Friday ^__~

Hope to seeeee ya!! ^__^ Make sure to come and say hi if u see me wondering around HAHAHA
MC kickin it with her key,lol.Yeah I'll be sure to look out for ya for sure.I cant believe I get to meet a PZ girl 0_0.
Unread 04-24-2007, 05:17 PM   #144
Cat-Chans
Glaceon, I choose you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
I'm gonna try as hard as I can to get my Wonderland!Honey-chan done this week. It's going to be more based off the manga than anything.
I may bring down Donald, since my sister will be there, and then of course, I have regular Honey-chan, and the twins may make a Friday night appearance.
TWINS ON FRIDAY?!?!

I'm wearing Kasanoda Friday
Unread 04-24-2007, 05:42 PM   #145
+Ao+
Banned

Hey are there going to be any Gothic Lolita things going on at this con?
Unread 04-24-2007, 05:47 PM   #146
FE Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Ao+ View Post
Hey are there going to be any Gothic Lolita things going on at this con?
There's gonna be a Gothic and Sweet Lolita Panel at 5 p.m. on Friday for sure,not sure about the other two days though.

Last edited by FE Freak : 04-24-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Needed to insert time and date.
Unread 04-24-2007, 08:43 PM   #147
PatrickD
As seen in Dramacon vol 2

Whose Line is it Anime is CANCELLED at Anime Matsuri.

Here's why... A while back, Anime Matsuri invited me to host Whose Line at their convention. Since I live in Boston, I agreed I would do so if they covered my travel expenses. I didn't hear back. Later, I looked at their web site and discovered that they had Whose Line listed on their web site and said that it was being run by The Chibi Project (my web site). I e-mailed them, but didn't hear back. After posting on their forums and e-mailing again, I finally heard back that yes, they would cover my travel. I replied, offering to run other panels, but didn't hear back.

Later, I e-mailed asking for travel details, or at least what day I would be arriving/departing so that I could book my hotel room for the appropriate nights. After a second e-mail (since the first got no reply), I was told that I would be arriving Thursday and departing Monday. I booked my hotel for the necessary nights and the final bill would come to over $600 for the weekend.

This was in mid-March...and was also the last time I ever heard from anyone at the convention. I have e-mailed multiple times since then requesting flight information, but never received it. Yesterday, after returning from Anime Boston, I let them know that if I didn't hear back by noon today, I would have no choice but to cancel my hotel...since I don't want to get charged for it if I'm not actually going.

I still never heard back. A couple hours ago, I cancelled my hotel reservation.

If anyone was planning to see Whose Line is it Anime at Anime Matsuri, I sincerely apologize. I was looking forward to visiting Texas for the first time and entertaining everyone. It's too bad I have no way to get there. I hope everyone who goes to the convention enjoys the other programming.
Use AnimeCons.com and the AnimeCons.com Forums to find anime cons near you!
Unread 04-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #148
[MC]
(^_~)\\//

Singled Out @ Anime Matsuri

SUPER SECRET SURPRISE MODE

... check it out ...

http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46117#post46117
Unread 04-24-2007, 11:09 PM   #149
RavenSkies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickD View Post
Whose Line is it Anime is CANCELLED at Anime Matsuri.

If anyone was planning to see Whose Line is it Anime at Anime Matsuri, I sincerely apologize. I was looking forward to visiting Texas for the first time and entertaining everyone. It's too bad I have no way to get there. I hope everyone who goes to the convention enjoys the other programming.
awwww man. that would have been so much fun. that really sucks. will you be doing whose line at any other conventions this year?
Unread 04-25-2007, 11:20 AM   #150
Katie-chan
Hobbit Katie

Sadly, I must cancel going to the con. My friend is swamped with final projects for school and going to a con would talk away homework time and she is pron to catching some illness while at a con. Everyone have fun, hope to see people at other cons. ^_^
Closed Thread